Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Etsy Shopping

I love Etsy - not only because it's been a huge part of my success in growing my own business (god, that sounds like an infomercial), but also because I can always find cute, unique, handmade things that are the polar opposite of what you might find at Wal-Mart or Target. Last night I felt like feathering our new nest a bit and decided to go looking for some homey touches for our new house (well, yard, I guess) on Etsy. Here's what I bought -


Things are starting to come together out at the new house - this Saturday, we get new floor in the bathroom and our bedroom, and the week of July 19th, our bathroom cabinets, countertop, and shower surround are going in. We should be all set to move in after that (though there is still a lot of work to be done, so plenty more fodder for future blog posts). I can't wait to share all the details of our green bathroom remodel - we found out about some great products that I think you're going to love! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment